Best idea for chard as of late: Chard, Potato, Garlic, Rosemary PiZzA!
- I used the recipe for the crust from allrecipes.com with a few adjustments, using 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1 cup white flour, and sugar in the raw. While dough is rising, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the sauce, use half a can of tomato paste and season with oregano, garlic chunks, and a little salt.
- Four large leaves of chard, cut and washed.
- Top with thinly sliced purple potato, minced fresh rosemary, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-35 minutes.